BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The KIDS are fine......

Today was cleaning day so I had a little break between here and home. When I returned I walked into a house that had been cleaned but reaked of swamp water. Cassie was soaking wet and had black grease or something all over her. She still reaks! I know she must have been in that pond all day! So, tomorrow we may attempt a bath because she has been scratching and chewing non-stop since I arrived last Tuesday. I thought she might have dermatitis, but I believe it is the pond scum that is making her itch constantly. I know there is no way to keep her from the pond...these are outdoor dogs and the pond is there for the taking.....and she LOVES to chase that long necked crane!

But other than that......everything is great. The pups and Barnie are happy. Barb has been taking care of the horses so I haven't had much contact with them other than mixing up their food at night and a short visit during the day, but she is taking good care of them.

Oh...and the pups will be happy because I made all their frozen bones. I brought them a little chicken and cut it into little tiny pieces and put it in their bones too. No fat..just white meat. Will update the blog again on Saturday unless we have something monumental happen tomorrow!

0 comments: