BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Back in business


Well, I am back from my little vacation and it is time to get back to work. I have Abbie tomorrow and I can't wait to see her. During my vacation we watched a baby bird fall from its nest and watched the mother feed it until the baby could test its wings and fly off with its mama. It was a three day ordeal and I was so nervous that baby was not going to make it. It was 109 outside and all I could think of was it could get no water. But, I am sure the mama fed it water.
We visited the Tram in Palm Springs. I was amazed by the squirrels and the variety of species there were. They had no fear of people so it was obvious they were fed well. It was a great vacation in a beautiful place and I thank my lucky stars for my generous clients so that I may allow myself a vacation with my family on occasion.

0 comments: