BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Happy Girl.....


Abbie loved being outside today. She was scratching her back on the lawn. I was trying to get her to lay flat on her back so I could take a pic of her in a different way. We are running out of ideas. Guess I will have to go back to dressing her up! Lets see...this is July and I missed the fourth.....not much coming up in August, so I guess we will just have to get creative. She LOVES it when I dress her up. (yeah, right). She has been the perfect girl and I am really looking forward to spending a LOT of time with her in October when her mommy and daddy celebrate their Anniversary on a cruise! I think its number 35! I couldn't stand my husband for 35 minutes so that is relly saying something. Some people are meant to be and when you find the one.......you are a very lucky person. My luck......I will find the one when I'm 99, he will be rich and I will die the next day! I think I will just stick to my fur friends...they don't talk back! Anyway, I forgot its all about Abbie and not me.......She is doing great! Love her

0 comments: