BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Blustery Morning


Abbie and I didn't sleep well last night. We were up most of the night. She went out at 4AM and I was still awake. This darn insomnia is a pain in he neck. So, when we were going for a walk it was a little blustery and cold. Abbie wore her mama's scarf to keep her neck warm (of course she didn't really, but she is just so darned cute dressing her up). She probably can't wait to see me leave so I will quit with the getups. But acts like she doesn't mind and there is always a cookie in it for her so she just waits.
We have been cleaning curio cabinets and I cleaned the bar yesterday. We will do a little more cleaning today getting ready for her mama and daddy coming home tomorrow. Abbie fine is doing fine and no mishaps of any kind. Just the way we like it!!!!! Happy Friday!

0 comments: