BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 18, 2011

SUPERSTAR!!!!

I have been with Abbie since Saturday. She is so cute in her little puppy cut and she seems to have a little extra perk in her step. It has been kind of gloomy but it is beautiful here today. I brought her some all natural, no additive bones for her to chew and she loves them. (From Mud Bay). She has gone for a ride with me the last two mornings as I have had errands to run. She loves to ride in my back seat but I think she thinks she is getting french fries because we usually go to McDonalds. But since I brought her bones and she is 'watching her weight', we opted to pass McDonald's. Well....maybe SHE didn't opt, but I did. We visited with the mini Schnauzers next door this morning as we saw them on our way back in. We are going for a walk this afternoon as she seems to be walking ok although she is having a little trouble with the stairs. I will keep an eye on her and if she gets too tired we will turn around. She is great as always!!!!! Oh....and she sends her love to her family at Fire Island!!

0 comments: