BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally, worn out!


I don't know what got into Cassie and Sonny today, but they were so full of energy. In fact, they were non-stop all day. It was raining in the early part of the day so they didn't go run off the energy until mid-afternoon. They finally came in and I was puttering in the kitchen, filling their bones and when I returned to the living room, this is how I found Cassie. I love the lip action in the close up of her face. She is a riot and FULL OF ENERGY. Everyone else is doing great too. I will post pictures of Sonny and Ruggles tomorrow. (computer problem solved). The deer were plentiful today and there were several out grazing early morning. I have a trick for keeping Ruggles and Cassie out of the pond! I will share that info with her mommy when they return.


They send their love to their family!

0 comments: