BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am slow in blogging but Abbie is doing great. She loevs spending time with her petsitter and she never forgets a face. As soon as she sees me she runs for the cookie jar.
Think she has got my number?
The weather has been rain one day, sun the next. So, Abbie doesn't get a lot of outdoor time as she'd rather stay in the house but she gets out when the sun shines. Kathy is helping me out right now so between her and I, Abbie is rarely alone for long. Tomorrow everyone is just hanging out. I may throw Abbie in the car and take her for a ride. Don't tell her mom and dad, but she likes going to McDonalds the best. She likes the french fries as much as I do. But she is trying to keep her figure in her golden years so she is limited to one. It is hard to deny her when she is looking at you with those beautiful eyes. :-)
I will blog every other day to keep her family posted.

0 comments: