BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Me and the gang.......

With a beautiful view of Mt. Rainier, three great pooches, a very funny cat and two horses, I am settled in for a two week stay with the gang! Ruggles, Cassie, and Sonny are all doing well and loving the attention they have been getting the last couple of days. Barnie is loving the weather and wants to spend a lot of time outside. The horses are liking their treats and all is well on the farm! I haven't seen any Elk yet, but hope to soon. Spring is here so a lot of little critters are out. I saw some deer down the road and there are lots of ducks on the pond.
Cassie has been very good and she loves sleeping outside of her crate. We watch TV until late and I just let her sleep with the others. She has been good so far. However, she got into a little trouble with the ceramic floral piece on the table. I came in from feeding the horses this morning and she had gotten on the table and knocked it over and broke it. She knew she was in trouble and kind of hung her head when I came in.
We cleaned floors this morning and windows. They each got a frozen bone when I left for the doctors. I was only gone about three hours, so it was enough time for them to devour their bones.
I will attempt to post some pictures in the next few days. A computer gliche is keeping me from loading my pictures to the blog. But, all is well here in Enumclaw, Washington!!!!

0 comments: