BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Kira and JoeJoe

I arrived yesterday at 1pm. Kira was excited to see me and so was Joe. Both greeted me at the door. It rained all day so we just played with toys and hung out. I have been here today, all day. We have been very mellow today. There have been some sun breaks so Kira has been able to go out and run around. I sometimes wonder where she goes. I am going to follow her one day. When I call for her, she comes running as fast as she can.
JoeJoe has been very affectionate. He has been on my lap and come up just to visit, but his favorite spot is under the Christmas Tree. He seems to be leaving the ornaments alone so I let him be there as long as I can watch him.
No camera today, but stay tuned for their Christmas picture tomorrow!!! Everything is fine on the homefront.

0 comments: