BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Scout Kitty

Scout is doing well. He still loves his cat house, well I should say his 'cat condo'. He has enough toys and gadgets to keep any cat happy for days. He has gotten used to my routine twice a day and greets me at the door and usually ends up rolling around on the steps until I sit down and pet him and pull his tail. He likes that. He gets brushed every morning and at night I play the laser games. By the way there are these three lasers on the table and I just HAVE to have some like them so I need to remind his mommy and daddy to tell me where they got them! They are cool. Anyway, as you can tell I am more into them than Scout is because he barely chases the single red dot before giving up. But he loves his feathers and he loves to chat while I clean his box and feed him or wash his bowl. He is doing great.

0 comments: