BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ready for Christmas

Its the first day of December and Abbie is ready for the Pawlidays!
Ok, so its a little corny, but the dogs love me :-).

She's been quiet the past couple of days. Today is no rain so she has gone outside and buried her bone twice now. She went back to look for it after I made her do her costume duty and she couldn't find it. Wonder if dogs start to lose their memory in their senior years like I do....er, I mean like others do? Right now she is asleep at my feet and just seems to be as content as can be. I am sure she will be quite excited to see her mommy and daddy on Saturday. I realize this is my business, but what a business. I am very lucky and never take advantage of the fact that I have the greatest clients/friends who trust me with their animals. I love each of them individually and all of them are like children, they each have their own personality. I really do become an extension of their family as they put all their trust in me and I would never betray that trust. I'm a lucky gal to have ALL the animal friends that I have. I wish all of my clients and their fur children the best of Holidays and a most properous New Year!!!!!!

0 comments: