BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

WOW....WHAT A NIGHT!!!!


You know that scene in the Wizard of Oz where the house picks up and twirls around and around.....I swear this house was going to do that. We had winds up to 70 miles per hour last night here at the farm. The dogs were up all night, I was up all night....we just kept waiting. I was going over in my head what my escape plan would be and how would I get all these animals in my car! It was the craziest thing. I could hear stuff flying off the deck and hitting the glass door. I was afraid something would come through those doors or a window. The whole house shook for hours. When daylight hit, I put on my coat and shoes and went to feed the horses. That is when I found all the debri everywhere. There is tree droppings all over the horses area. There is a lot of debri in their water which I must work on shortly. A tree is down on the road to the horses and I can't drive down the trail so I walked down to feed them this morning. I started up the road to get out as I have a cat to feed twice a day and there is an even larger tree trapping that road. So, I called my friend to come and rescue me. I will climb over the tree and have her take me to my cat feed. Its crazy.

0 comments: