BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Meet Scout!

Scout is my newest member to the Playful Paw family. He is a beautiful Gray Tabby color but has Manx in his line. He is very social with me when I come to visit. I made my first visit last night and he was cordial, spoke to me and rubbed up against my legs while I was fixing his dinner. He seems to be quite comfortable in his surroundings and loves to be on his cat furniture. I made a visit this morning and he was the same way. He never runs for the door and was happy that there was someone there to play with him. I gave him some wet food this morning and then cleaned his box. He crawled up on his cat pole and wanted to play with his feather. So, I played with him for quite a while and he seems very content. And....surprisingly, he never gestured to go out the back door. So, all is well on the Scout front!

1 comments:

Mercedes said...

Great photo... thanks. Peter is the master of the feather toy game :) Thank you for playing with Scout. I am sure he appreciates your company. Glad you are doing well. - Mercedes & Peter