BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Abbie Girl

.I arrived at Abbie's at 7:30 yesterday morning. She was happy to see me and was well aware of the treats in my pocket. Can't get nothin past her. She was excellent last night. We went out at 11pm and she slept the whole night. I was given a high powered flashlight for Christmas because I mentioned to a friend that I always go out with Abbie even if it is 3am in the morning. So, she bought me this high powered flashlight that I am sure can wake the dead, but I never lose sight of my Abbie girl.

I went to Mud Bay today and bought her a special tat. Is a fully digestible knuckle bone that she will be able to chew on for months if not years. She is in dog heaven right now.
Kathy is with the labs and kittens in Bellevue and all is well there as well. The cats are running out of food and the dogs need a good pooper scooper, so I will be making a run to pick those things up soon. All the fur children are doing great. Nothing to worry about. P.S......I am using my IPad so formatting photos is tricky which is whynyounsee only a portion of Abbie. But, trust me, that whole bone is in her mouth!

0 comments: