BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rain, Rain and more Rain......

Even though it is raining like crazy, Mattie and Sophie are romping out in the yard without a care in the world. The sun is shining, but it is still raining. They are so full of energy but I have noticed they have calmed down since I first met them. They have been very good for me and are doing what they should be doing and that is just being the pups they are. I am thankful they have calmed down as it is allowing me to get over this bout with Pneumonia. Although, I think it is back and will make a doctor visit this week.
Misty and Links are so mad they can't get into the bathroom. I guess I didn't pull the door shut all the way and one of those little rascals, moved the plant, slid open the pocket door, moved that heavy statue and pushed the plastic lid covering the hole in the wall just enough to sneak under it. I just couldn't believe it. These are not your ordinary cats!! They have mad skills! But I caught them in time when they were both in their bedroom eating and boarded up the bathroom again and this time made sure the door was shut. I hear them pawing at the door trying to get in there. What can be so damn interesting in that hole in the wall?
Everything in Bellevue is A-OK. They will be glad to see their mommy and daddy next Sunday!!!

0 comments: