BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lazyyyyy Dayyyyy

The snow has melted and Sophie and Mattie have enjoyed playing outside for most of the day. They come in long enough to take a nap or two and then back outside to run off some energy. They seem to be settling down a little more these days. They are finally settling into their house and their routine and that is a good thing. They will be easier to train when the time comes.
Sophie seems to need more coaxing to eat. I wonder if she is doing this wihappy th her mom and dad as well? I have to sit on the stairs and feed her from my hand to get her started. She certainly isn't food oriented as Mattie is. But we are working through it and she is getting her nutrients in. Misty and Links are happy and I even saw Links today. He sat in the hall until he saw me comeing towards him and then he took off. But, not far...just back under the bed. Everything is great on this end. It is suppose to be nicer tomorrow so I will make a bank run and a market run.

0 comments: