BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Abbie and I bring in the New Year

I arrived yesterday with goodies in hand for the Abbie Girl. She was very excited to see me. I have the most fantastic job in the world. Everytime I show up for work there are wagging tails and abundant licks showing their love for me. Now, who can beat that? Abbie looks very good. Her coat looks a little shorter and she is just as cute as ever. She is probably happy that she had her family here for the holidays. Especially when there are kids around. I am sure the grandkids leave droppings around for her to scarf up but she doesn't look like she has gained an ounce.

I was excited to see a very nice gift for me from Abbie and her family. The gift was great but more importantly the sentiment in the card was very touching. I am glad that I can be there for both Abbie and her Parents. I strive to do the best job I can because I know how important it is to know that your animal is well taken care of and you don't have to worry about them while you are gone. I give Abbie lots of love and she returns the favor. Thank you to her family for the generous gift and it will get a lot of use!!!! And the picture of Abbie.....Beautiful!!!

Abbie is showing her patience in this shot. I received a new phone for Christmas and this is a shot in Sepia showing just how much patience Abbie Girl has! Of course she got to eat the cookie when I was done making her wait so patiently. Everything on the homefront is perfect!!! We are expecting snow today. Why is it it always snows when I am here??? hummmmmmm?????

0 comments: