BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Dark and Dreary

Abbie and I have been hanging out in this dark and dreary weather. Seems as if the rain never stops although I do remember a minute of some sunshine. It was 30 degrees, but that sun was shining.
I just realized I haven't blogged since Monday. That is mostly because the only thing to blog is rain, rain and more rain. I have been recovering from this monster flu I had and Abbie is the best medicine for someone who is feeling sorry for themselves. She is a great little snuggler and she is very patient. I manage to get her out at least once a day with me and several more times on her own. I have noticed that she would rather be inside these days as well. She is about as sick of the rain as I am. But I told her her parents are coming home tomorrow and that put a perk in her step. She will be so glad to see them. I will see her in a few more weeks so hopefully we will have better weather.
Everything is fine on the homefront.

0 comments: