BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow, Rain, Snow, Rain, Snow, Rain...Can't make up its mind!

Abbie and I have been hanging out watching the weird weather through the front door. We have had rain, snow, freezing rain, wind and even some sunshine. Our weather is all confused. But we are watching it together and that is what matters. Things are kind of slow for me right now because the holidays are over and my days aren't filled with a million things to do. I am actually enjoying the rest and relaxation with Abbie because I know it won't last for long. She is getting spoiled as usual. She sure looks good for her age, I should be so lucky. I have noticed the hind quarters giving out a bit, but all in all, she is doing very well. I am so thankful because if anything happened to her I will be a basket case! I am so close to her. Here is a picture of her (taken on my phone so not as sharp) on the front porch. It had actually just begun to snow. She went out and then turned around as if to say 'You want me to go out in THIS!'. She came right back in the house. Everything is fine on the home front. I will be mailing a package off to the desert by the end of the week. Hope Mom and Dad are having fun and hope Mom got rid of that nasty cold.

0 comments: