BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Forgot to post.....


Yesterday was a lazy day and Abbie and I forgot to blog. My apologies to her parents. It has rained everyday since the snow fell and it is just dark and dreary outside. Of course, Abbie and I don't care because we hang out inside and play with her toys, she gets her treats and sometimes I make her do tricks because she is just so darn cute. I think she likes to make ME do tricks too because yesterday she was playing some game with me. She would bark at me and I would ask her what she wanted and she would run to the door. So, I get up and go to the door thinking that she wanted to go out. I would go to the door and open it and she would stare at me with those soulful brown eyes as if to say 'I didn't want to go out'. We played this game several times before I finally figured out.....she wasn't going out there in the rain unless I went out there with her. I don't know who is sitting who sometimes but she definitely had the upper hand yesterday. So, what do I do.......I put on all my raingear, my boots and bundle up to walk outside with her. Then, once we were outside, she takes off in the back north 40 somewhere leaving me to look like a dope in the driveway. Don't ever believe anyone that tells you dogs do not know how to think on her own. I am sure if I could have seen her face, her little teeth were showing and she was chuckling...hehehehehehehehehehe just like she is here in this picture.

0 comments: