BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Much Better Photos
















This blog will be some photos I took today before the skies opened up and started raining. While it was raining, you will see the pups have no problem taking a little nap. I couldn't get Major's picture today. He was pouting in his stall. Apparently I was taking too long with pictures and didn't give him his hay quick enough. He kept rapping on the side of the building. Jeeeesshhhh, he woke up on the wrong side of the stall today!
The visiting pony that I know nothing about is happy to be fed and she is very friendly. She raps the ground with her hoof and she throws her head back and gives a great big NEEIIIGGHHHHHHH! She's very cute. Chip really likes me too.....its just Major who needs an attitude adjustment.

0 comments: