BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

No Pictures....

This time it is my fault as I forgot my camera. I took some pics with my phone but there is no cell signal at the beautiful farm. But we are all here and everyone is doing fine. Cassie hasn't killed anything yet, The horses are as friendly as ever and I LOVE the small black and white that is visiting. Although I felt sorry for her/he today as it was pouring rain and he/she was just standing in the middle of the pasture. I noticed she kept touching the live wire...guess it takes a few times to get used to it, but she would jump back so I started feeding her down by the gate. I was very surprised to find a birthday gift when I got here. That was so nice and I already used it. Thank you so much for being such generous clients/friends/almost family. I will blog again but will try to get my camera up and running so I can send some pics! TaTa for now!

0 comments: