BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Schnauzer City.....


Dizzy Izzy, Funny Frannie and Jolly Molly are all doing well. The names I have tagged them with are examples of their personality with me. I am sure they are different with their papas, but just like children, animals are one way with their owners and another with their sitters. But, they are behaving excellently and we have had a good time. I thought my pugs were the only ones to make me laugh...these three are like a comedy team. Molly is the A Student. She does everything exactly as she should. Frannie is hysterical when you take her outside....she spring jumps up to the lock on the door. I can't believe how high she can bounce up. And she does it repeatedly like a Jack-in-the-Box. Izzy is the tiny one and he kind of follows their lead except he does NOT like to get his paws wet. So, if it is raining, he is not having any part of it. He won't leave the comfort of the covered part of the patio. But, he is loving and sweet and loves to play the mouth game. I grab his snout and he tries to bite (playfully) my hand. This is an ongoing game with us. All in all, they are great!

0 comments: