BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Schnauzer Wowzer!


I just want the Schnauzers daddys to know that they have been the best little Schnauzers that ever could be. They are behaving, doing their business like they should and we have bonded. I don't know if I can give them back as we have really fallen in love with each other. But, I know the routine....they love me as long as it is ME who is taking care of them. As soon as their parents come home...I am just pushed aside and they are in love all over again. But they are doing great. Can't ask for much better. However, I have spent the entire time here and haven't really gone anywhere. I am getting a little cabin fever but that is what I am hired for, right? Don't worry about these little guys, they are happy as can be.

0 comments: