BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Soggy and Soggier.....


Sorry for blogging so late today. It has been a miserable day today. My only salvation is that TOOTSIE is on right now and I haven't seen that movie in ages. Pretty sad life...except I have these wonderful animals around me.
Laramie was pretty animated tonight when I went to feed. He wanted to fight with Nash. But, Nash can hold his own. I love going in their pasture and spending time with them. I love to spend time with Chip and Major (these are all the horses) too but Major is somewhat of a butthead and doesn't enjoy company. The dogs have been great. I went to take pictures today and my camera battery is dead. Its always something. Tomorrow I will post Mother's Day photos for their mom's....Laramie has a new one!!!! Hope it isn't soggy where you are!!!! I still haven't dried out since this morning!!!

0 comments: