BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scout Kitty


Well, its been a few days since I blogged about Scout...sorry about that. My computer was down yesterday. But Scout is doing great. Its been cold and rainy so he has been either in the house or in the garage the last few days. But, yesterday and today it is gorgeous so he is getting his sunshine in and he just wants to be brushed and loved when I arrive. Of course, he is on the couch he is not suppose to be on when he is inside....he really has a mind of his own. But I stacket the pillows to keep him off the back and that has worked. He is just laying on the sofa part on the blanket. He jumps down as soon as I open the door so he knows he isn't suppose to be there. He is a very nice kitty though and very friendly. All is well on the Scout trail!!

0 comments: