BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Abbie in the Sunshine


Abbie and I woke up to a beautiful morning. Its no wonder I love Washington.....though we may complain about too much rain, when the clouds clear and that big beautiful blue sky shines through, its just a little bit of heaven. I think that is what Abbie is thinking in this picture. She looks deep in thought. She's Meditating with her old friend the squeaky chick! Everything here is great. We will be doing some chores today and tomorrow.....getting ready for Abbie's mom and dad to come home. As much as she loves me, she loves her family even more. My reasoning for being in the business I am in is to alleviate the separation anxiety that animals have when their family goes away. And, as my slogan says, "The best care for your pet is the care they get AT HOME'. I am very glad that Abbie is so well-adjusted and she greets her family with loving paws when they arrive back home.

0 comments: