BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lazy, Lazy Weather


Boy, its been raining like crazy. Abbie and I caught a frog in the garage but the garage door had gone down on it, poor thing. So, we had a little buriel for it. I sang Amazing Frog and Abbie howled Old Man River.....it was just pitiful. I have no life....so I have to make these stories up! Abbie goes along with anything I want to do! She's great!
We did, however, go to McDonalds. Her favorite ride in the whole world. She seemed a little more nervous this time because I think she thought she was going to the groomer. I may leave her at home next time and just bring her the treat! She never shakes on the way home though.....she is just eatin' up those fries.
Its raining again today so she is not so keen on going outside. But, once it lets up we are going for a walk. She is doing great!

0 comments: