BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Interaction on the Farm.....with peaceful background





I write blogs all the time, but in reality they should be called 'blahs'. This time I wanted to show my interaction with the animals. Pet sitting is not the hardest thing to do, but interacting with the animals you sit require a trust from them. Also, a trust from me. I think most of my clients know that they can trust me and their animals can trust me. That doesn't mean I don't want to push the limit once in a while. Hence, washing the horses when I was told....Uh....maybe you better wait on that. Doesn't mean I don't want to try...but, I also respect that no one knows their pets better than their owner and I always take heed when I am told to hold off. So, I spend my time just playing. This gets me to get to know the animals and them to know me. I will leave the pictures to speak for themselves. It was a good day!

0 comments: