BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

EEEEEEEKKKKK NO ELECTRICITY


I went down to feed the horses and the wind almost blew me into the other pasture. All of the gates were flung open and I felt so bad for Lacey. I almost put her in the stall next to Major and closed the gate but didn't know how she would react. Don't want to do anything that might freak her out. Anyway, I got electricity long enough to post this blog but it took quite a few attempts.

Everything is back on right now but it is flickering.

Kathy will be here tomorrow and Saturday. I will be back Sunday to clean. Never cleaned without electricity before.....hopefully that won't happen. Next thing you know I will have to churn some butter and wash my clothes on a rock down at the crick (that's farm talk for creek)!

0 comments: