BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away......

I guess it is what we should expect living in this beautiful state of Washington....Rain, Rain and more Rain. We are suppose to get thunder showers tonight and there is heavy snow in the mountains down to about 3000 ft. Yikes....I might wake up tomorrow and Abbie and I will be making snow angels again. Right now she is just content to cuddle up against me and sleep the day away. I have been busy doing some chores and she is snoring away. She always knows when its time to eat though...her head perks right up and she's on my tail. Everything is fine here except for the torential rains we had earlier and its cold! Thank God for Housewives of ....whatever city thats on! I'm waiting for Housewives of Maple Valley......now I could do some writing for that show!!! LOL. All is well on the homefront and just hanging out!



0 comments: