BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lazy, Rainy Day....


The rain is dumping like crazy and we are all just sitting around (and laying around) getting our naps in today. The ground is soaked and muddy which made it easy for me to slip coming up the stairs in the garage. I swear there is always something when I am staying here.
I'm ok, but got a slight fracture. I fell straight down on my left knee and hit the bone that goes into the hip. It sounds worse than it is. The doc said it is a slight fracture but it doesn't hurt that much and I am sure I will live through it as I have the other 149 falls I have had over the last year. At least none of the dogs got hurt and nothing was broken.
I am going tomorrow to pick up some crafts to work on. I will bring them back here so that the dogs can help me! The Farmer's Markets begin in June and I am still working on inventory.
All the dogs are doing great and we are having a relaxing day! I am sure mom and Dad are doing the same thing!!!

0 comments: