BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 10, 2012

Ahhhhh.....Back at the farm

I arrived at the farm today about 1:30. The pups were excited to see me. This is why I love this business. Your clients are always glad to see you....give you kisses for free and all they want in return is a kind word, a pat on the head, a hug and a cookie. How can it get any better than that!
The weather is perfect and the horses were glad to see me as well. Its a little piece of heaven here and I am always glad to stay. And.....it doesn't hurt that their mommy and daddy are two of the best people you would ever want to meet!
Cassie, Ruggles and Sunny were ready to go outside and enjoy the sunshine as well. I got all settled in for the next four days and it is now just about sunset and we are ready for a good night of the Olympics and snacks!
I will keep you posted on the antics at the farm over the next few days! Hope their mommy and daddy are winning lots of money in Vegas!

0 comments: