BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

She likes the flowers....what can I say?

Getting Abbie to pose these days has proven difficult these days. It isn't one of her favorite things to do anymore. I haven't tried dressing her up......we all know how she just LOVES that! LOL. So, here she is in the sunshine enjoying the flowers we just watered.
The weather is about 70degrees and cool. No rain yet although it looks like it is coming our way.
I was expecting to go out today but plans changed and I am spending another day at home with Abbie. She loves it when I don't go anywhere. 
Nothing new to report. Everything on the homefront is pretty quiet. I'm full of energy these days but Abbie isn't so I am playing low to her profile! We will get a walk in this afternoon so I can run off some of this energy. I don't dare go shopping....always gets me in trouble.
So, thats about it! Just me and Abbie.....hanging out enjoying the flowers!

0 comments: