BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Long Time no see Abbie Girl.....

I arrived about 1:00 this afternoon. Abbie was sleeping out on the back porch. She took a couple of shakes to wake her. She was out like a light! But when she awoke and saw that it was me she  was very excited. Of course, she went straight to the cookie jar as she knows that is our routine!
She helped me unload the car and get moved in. No matter how long I stay away, she seems to remember our routine and it just warms my heart that she never forgets me.
We watered all the plants, including the front ones even though they looked as if they had been watered already. As hot as it is today, an extra watering won't hurt them. There were a couple of packages on the porch that we brought them in. Got all the groceries put away and now we are just leisurely hanging out!
We will go for walks this week but very early walks. It is suppose to warm up so more before cooling down so we will get the walks in before the sun gets too hot for her. Abbie and I are seniors and the heat gets to both of us!
Everything here is A-OK and I am looking forward to spending the week with my Abbie girl.

0 comments: