BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 12, 2012

All Sunshine and NO Casualties!!!


It is not often that I visit the farm and nothing out of the ordinary does not happen. LOL. I have been stuck in mud, snow, rain, and fallen trees. But the last couple of days have been nothing but sunshine, happy animals and the Olympics! What more can I ask for? I know....I know......I shouldn't say anything to jinx it!
As you can see, Cassie and Sunny are taking their naps. Ruggles is hiding under the table where it is cool. The horses are grazing in the pasture and all is quiet.
My friend was suppose to come by today to see the horses but I haven't heard from her. I get no cell service here and I forgot my charger to boot! So, I can't get her number to call her off my phone. We will connect somehow! The trials and tribulations of a pet sitter!
Well, not much else to say as everything is going so well. Whoever is reading my blog........
Have a wonderful Sunday!

0 comments: