BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Relaxing

As you can see, Cassie has no problem relaxing on a Monday afternoon. In fact, all the dogs are so well adjusted they sleep often whether inside or outside. The weather was warm during the early part of the day but when I went to feed the horses around 4:30, it began to rain and rained for quite a while.
Ruggles is still struggling to get up and limping when she walks but it is better than yesterday. She goes to get her stitches out today at Four O'clock. I began giving her Rymadil last night but I did give her pain meds two days (not one as I stated earlier to her mommy).
Its been busy down at the horses. A truck with a buggy has been down at the arena every day except yesterday. Then some people showed up last night on horseback but not in a vehicle. I finally realized they must have come from the trail. But I thought they were riding these horses and after a headcount found they were not. I always know when anyone is down there as Cassie goes nuts!
I will be going out today for a few hours but be back soon. Ruggles and I will go to the vet and then come home and relax again as that is what we do best!!!!!

0 comments: