BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gracie and Ollie

The Corgi household is running smoothly. I am getting to know a little more of their personalities everyday. Kathy will be spending the next few days with them and I am anxious to see how their personalities are with her. She loves to take pictures, walk, throw ball and entertain the pups while she is there. I am sure she will send me photos to update the blog with their cute little mugs.
Gracie and Ollie slept on the bed last night for most of the night and then settled into their own beds. They are great watch dogs as nothing gets by their noses and near the yard without them hearing it. They don't bark much at all. The first time I heard Ollie bark was when  he wanted to play. They both seem content and happy and that is all that matters to me. Stay tuned for more updates and pictures!

0 comments: