BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Raining, Raining and more Rain!

Its a dreary day outside. And I guess the Corgis are just as bored to see the rain as I am. Ollie got bored and chewed up my phone charger. Funny thing is that it has been there the entire time I have been here and he hasn't touched it. That is why I think he is bored. He has been getting his bully sticks but I guess its time to give it to him again. Anyway, no big deal. This isn't the first one that has been chewed up by my pup mates!
Gracie is content to just hang out and snooze. They only go outside when they have to. I don't think they like getting wet. She is a good cuddlebug though.
Other than that, nothing exciting happening. Its a long, boring Memorial Weekend!

1 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog