BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ollie and Gracie

Well, it has been raining like crazy. We have been hanging out watching the beautiful view over the lake. Sometimes it comes down in buckets. But the pups don't mind at all as we just play ball or with their toys in the house. Except Ollie got a little bored yesterday. While I was in the living room, he was in the bedroom chewing up his bed. He likes the foam underneath and decided he was going to chew it up. I caught him in time before he completely destroyed the bed but he put a good dent in it. I scolded him and he seemed to know he did a bad thing but my scolding is not too harsh so I am keeping a watchful eye on him. I noticed he likes to chew the stuffing out of his toys. This is a trait all puppies go through. I have taken several away from him. Kathy said she did the same while she was here. Gracie on the other hand is being a little princess. She has not gotten into any mischief.
We went outside in the backyard yesterday and the big dog next door decided to come completely face to face with the gate. I didn't see him come up to the gate as my back was turned. He let out a huge and very loud bark and scared the bejeezus out of me! Ollie and Gracie just barked back as if they are used to it. Afterwards, I thought it was pretty funny.
No plans today other than to entertain them and hang out. It is raining still and expected to rain for a while. So, we will entertain ourselves and watch the rain!

0 comments: