BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 20, 2013

Gracie and Ollie


The Corgis are doing well. Kathy raves about what good protecters they are. She said they were all sitting and watching television when all of a sudden they began barking and running toward the backyard. She didn't hear anything so she got up to see what the commotion was. It was a landscaper next door. Their hearing is very acute. Gracie loves playing ball and fetching while Ollie loves possession of the ball. So, Gracie has learned how to strategically drop the ball where Kathy or I can retrieve it before Ollie gets to it. Gracie is very smart. Kathy also said she noticed that Ollie kept going to. She couldn't figure out his fascination with the shrubbery but noticed a pathway. Once she explored she found that is his favorite place to go poop. So, she warned me to make sure I clean up there everyday on poop patrol. She has really enjoyed her time there and I think she is kind of sorry to leave. Too bad! Now its my turn again and I am looking forward to it. Not sure how I will walk with my arm in a sling but I will give it a try. Everything is great on the Corgi home front!

0 comments: