BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Corgi Ranch........

We woke up this morning with a morning chore in mind. Ollie needed to have a specimen sent to his doctor to check the status of his infection. We tried gathering it yesterday but it ended up with a race in the back yard trying to catch it. It reminded me of those little pig races when the kids are trying to catch the squealing, greasy pigs. He knew I was up to something and he wasn't going to make it easy on me. So, I had to come up with a plan so that I look non-chalant and I was just standing aruond whistling enjoying the morning air. I let him wait quite a while so that by the time he got to go pee, he REALLY had to go. He goes in the bushes so its hard to see because he isn't a leg-lifter. I couldn't tell if he was just standing there or if he was truly peeing. But, I managed to catch a short stream but not much. It was just about a teaspoon and all I hoped for was that it was enough for them to do the test. Sure enough. The doc said they could work with it and it should be enough. When the doctor called me this afternoon, they said it was enough but that he still had a low white cell count and needed to go back on the antibiotics. So, I will be going back to the vet to pick up some more pills. His mommy will be home for the next morning stream to be caught!
Other than that, nothing exciting happening. We are hanging out watching it rain, then watching the sunshine in between. The weather surely can't make up its mind. Its beautiful right now but there are dark black clouds looming over the lake. Kathy is coming over tomorrow to help me with walks. I can't walk them alone. It is difficult just walking one because of my arm. I feel bad but I try to make up for it by throwing the ball a lot. Not only is the Rotator Cuff torn in my right arm,  I have frozen shoulder in my left. I just can't win for losing. It could all be worse so I am not complaining. So, no worries on the home front. All is up and running and everyone is doing well. Until next time...............................................

0 comments: