BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meet the New Kids on the Block!



It's been a long time since my last blog! But, it is that time of year again when business is busy and new kids are joining the Playful Paw Family!
Meet Ollie and Gracie! Two very precious Corgis and cousins of Chloe's!
Ollie (the fair-haired Corgi) is the pup. Not a year old yet and sweet as can be. His temperment seems to be perfect for Gracie as she is the senior and has seen her 'puppy' days a while ago. Ollie will ocassionally tug on Gracie's ear in an effort to get her to play but Gracie has ignored him so far!
Gracie (Darker Corgi) is quiet. She is low key and likes to be off by herself most of the time. She is a little harder to get to know and I am still learning their personalities. We have only been together 24 hours so I am sure I will get to know them much better as my stay goes on.
Ollie and Gracie live in a beautiful house overlooking the lake. They are very lucky pooches and have a big back yard area to run in. They have the freedom of a doggie door which makes my job easier. Of course, I tend to be a little bit of a worry wart and check on them constantly. If I don't see them in the back yard, I start looking!
They seem to like my being here with them. I always make friends with treats right off the bat, so that helps! Stay tuned for more updates on the Corgi house. We will be together for quite a while!

0 comments: