BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Washed away.......

Guess what? Its RAINING! Go figure. I don't think it is ever going to stop. Neither do the dogs. They don't even want to go outside because it just downpours. I go out to do poop patrol everyday, but with all the rain and wind it has washed away by the time it stops raining long enough for me to go out and find it!
But other than that, we are all three just hanging out. I am getting cabin fever as I have left a total of three times since I have been here. I am sure the dogs are sick of looking at my mug all day. They will be so happy to have their mommy and daddy home.
Ollie is quite the character. If he is bored and wants to play, he lets everyone know it. Gracie just tolerates him and I have no choice but to play with him to wear him out a little. He is high energy. Gracie is content just to be lazy. Ollie has chewed up every one of his toys. Well, I take that back, he has ONE left. I worry about him chewing other things so I keep everything up out of his reach. But he is a puppy and that is what puppies do. He gets his bully sticks and that helps with chewing a little.
Well, that's about it! We will watch the rain another day and hope for the sunshine tomorrow!

0 comments: