BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gloomy Tuesday.....

Well, we have Avalanche warnings in the mountains due to the new rainfall; I-90 was shut down today for 12 hours, and it is about to be shut down again; and the constant nusiance drizzle that we have been promised will come down in buckets by tomorrow; the pups and I are just hanging out and keeping it dry.
Mattie and Sophie love being outside. Sophie doesn't like getting wet much but Mattie could care less. She just wants to eat as much bark as she possibly can. I guess that is better than eating the furniture, but not very good for her digestive system. ;-)
Mattie and I continue to work on the 'wait' command with her food. Sophie is just the opposite.....she has to be coaxed to eat. We now have a routine where she won't eat unless I sit on the step with her while she dines! Already a princess!
Misty comes down to say 'hello' all the time. I never see Links, but I hear his bell all the time and can see the lump in the bed so I know he is okay.
Nothing more to report except to say we are all good!

0 comments: