BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Labs and Birthday!




Mattie and Sophie and Links and Misty and I are bonding well. Linx is no longer a bump in the bed and I think I saw a swipe of him for a moment. Of course, Misty comes out to hollar 'hello' once in a while too as she has become quite personable.
Mattie and Sophie had their Sunday treat this morning. I just happened to find them above the refrigerator. It kept them happy for a long time. Great Treat! Mattie is sleeping on my lap as I type and Sophie is still working on her treat.
We will just hang out today and keep each other company. Their uncle Wade is coming over in a while and I am praying he can help me with the Television. No TV for three days is killing me as I call the TV my umbilical cord! Sad, but true.
I am going shopping tomorrow and I will be looking for some things for the pups. I think they need a metal tub for their toys. Sophie is eating the plastic tub ad she is swallowing it. This can do harm to her stomach should it get into her intestines. I know...I know...I will forever be 'Auntie Dee' no matter what fur child it is! All is well on this cold, dreary, Sunday!!!! But I have Labs to keep me warm! :-)

0 comments: