BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S MOM AND DAD

Well, this Valentine's Day has been an adventure. A good one though. I found Misty and that made me happy. She came out to greet me and purrrrrrred as I gave her treats and brushed her. I found her coming out of the whole in the wall in the bathroom. When she found I had treats, she had no problem coming out. Links, however, retreated back into the hole. I took this picture hoping I could catch a glimpse of him. But to no avail. I know he is using the cat box and eating so I am not too worried. I would just hate for him to get stuck in there! I go looking every hour just to see if I can catch him and close up the hole. Keep your fingers crossed. I checked on Misty again as it had been a couple of hours and I found her under the bed sleeping. Of course I woke her up to take this picture.
The pups are their usual rambunctious puppy self. But letting them outside works for a while. They always come in to see what I am doing though. It has been raining every day since I have been here but they don't seem to mind. Uh Oh....here they are......they want to help me type. Sophie just jumped on my head from the back of the couch. What would I do without the craziness! I thrive on it but don't tell anyone!

0 comments: