BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday........



Today was a better day for the pups and I. After yesterday's little tussle between Mattie and Sophie, I made a penny can for them. Its a disciplinary tool to startle them when they get too involved in rough-housing, or when they need a jolt from chewing or any other little thing they should not be doing. It just startles them but I don't think it is going to work for long. They are already used to it and come and lick me when they hear it. But it gives them a break when they are playing a little too rough. Actually, I checked both dogs last night after their confrontation and found not a scratch on them. That is when I realized Mattie had Sophie's collar and Sophie was getting choked. So, I took Sophie's collar off for now.
Misty has been coming downstairs all day today. She is in need of attention so I went up to play with her for awhile. She is really cute. I still haven't seen Links, but he is in his bed so that is all that matters. Just two more days and Mattie and Sophie, Misty and Links will be very glad to see their mom and dad for four days. Then I will be back here for almost three weeks!

0 comments: