BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ha! The laugh is on you Mr. Links!

I finally got Links out of the hole in the wall and the bathroom closed off. However, he is very angry with me. He keeps running back and forth to see if I left the door open. Thank goodness for that bell on his neck because that is how I knew he was in his room eating and I ran upstairs and beat him to the bathroom.
Unable to sleep all night, I have been up. I caught him out of the bathroom around 2am. He is now sitting at the top of the stairs meowing very loudly. If I could speak Cat tongue, I would be convined he was calling me the 'B' word! But I promptly cleaned his cat box really good as I do two or three times a day anyway. Filled the water bowls and gave them two big bowls of cat food. Oh...and about twenty treats on the floor. So, he should get his belly full soon and become the lump in the bed that he usually is. Misty is her usual sweet self. She rolls around on the stairs and I sit on the step and rub her belly and talk to her. She is very cute.
Sophie and Mattie have grown so much since I last saw them. I realized this when Sophie jumped on my head from the back of the couch. I estimate her weight as 'dead' weight! Matie is more of a cuddler to the point of 'needy' sometimes, but she is a puppy and needs a lot of attention. I have been continueing with her food training. I am working on the chewing issue with Sophie by making sure she has enough to chew on and doesn't get bored. However, my computer lives on top of the entertainment unit as I know to keep everything high because they do chew. My cord was hanging just within reach and while I was getting mail and bringing in the trash cans, she chewed it to the point of getting a little shock. I don't think she will do that again. Heck of a way to learn, but puppies are like kids.......they have to learn the hard way. Well, enough of my insomniac blogging. I will go back to my book writing. Everything in Bellevue is cold and beautiful!

0 comments: